Working with emotional difficulties that have been problematic over longer periods of time, Psychotherapy can help young people to make significant changes in their lives.
Psychotherapy can help if you:
- are struggling to manage anxiety or depression
- are finding it difficult to cope
- are having difficulty managing your drug or alcohol use
- have compulsive behaviours that are affecting your life
- are using self-injury to cope with your feelings
- have experienced abuse or sexual assault
- your feelings, thoughts and behaviours seem overwhelming or out of control
….and with many other life experiences that may feel too much to cope with alone.