Talking to a counsellor can help young people to understand the connection between their feelings, thought and behaviours, to find positive solutions that are right for them and to move forward from difficult experiences.
Counselling can help you if:
- you feel stressed or are having low moods
- you’re having difficulties with relationships
- your self-esteem or self-confidence is low
- you have experienced family separation
- you find it difficult to control your anger
- you’ve lost someone you love
- you feel lonely or excluded
…and with many other problems that may feel difficult to share with other people.